Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Pathanamthitta district (Malayalam: പത്തനംതിട്ട (ജില്ല)) is one of the 14 districts in the state of Kerala, India. The district headquarters is located at Pathanamthitta. According to the Census of India 2001, the population was 1,231,577.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
district of Kerala, India
|Founded by|| |
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Buildings in Pathanamthitta district (12 C, 6 F)
- ► Culture of Pathanamthitta district (5 C)
- ► Education in Pathanamthitta district (3 C)
- ► Geography of Pathanamthitta district (12 C, 3 F)
- ► Nature of Pathanamthitta district (7 C)
- ► People of Pathanamthitta district (19 C, 10 F)
- ► Transport in Pathanamthitta district (2 C)
Media in category "Pathanamthitta district"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- MSHSS Ranni, Pathanamthitta part of main building.jpg 4,096 × 2,304; 1.6 MB
- MSHSS Ranni.jpg 4,096 × 2,304; 1.19 MB