From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Patrimonio, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Patrimonio and All pages with titles containing "Category:Patrimonio"
Patrimonio, meaning "heritage", "estate", "wealth" or "fortune" in Spanish, Italian and Portuguese, may refer to:
- Category:Patrimonio (Haute-Corse), a French municipality of Corsica.
- Category:Heritage, referred to various forms of heritage sites.
- Category:World Heritage Sites, places listed by the UNESCO as of special cultural or physical significance.
- Category:Estates, the net worths of a person at any point in time.
- Category:Wealth, the abundance of valuable resources or material possessions, or the control of such assets.