Category:Patton Museum of Cavalry and Armor
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The The Patton Museum of Cavalry and Armor is an armoured warfare museum in Fort Knox, Kentucky.
|Instance of||military museum|
|Location||Kentucky, United States of America|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Military vehicles in the Patton Museum of Cavalry and Armor (2 C, 15 F)
Media in category "Patton Museum of Cavalry and Armor"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- 2013, More Modern Surplus Armor for the Patton Museum - panoramio.jpg 6,000 × 4,000; 7.81 MB
- Control panel for a Patton tank's cannon.jpg 640 × 480; 74 KB
- Patton Museum Logo.jpg 214 × 114; 3 KB
- Patton's .357 revolver.jpg 1,310 × 1,230; 454 KB