Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Paul's walk in Elizabethan and early Stuart London was the middle aisle of Old St Paul's Cathedral, where people walked up and down in search of the latest news. In modern London, it is the name of part of the Embankment on the north bank of the Thames.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Paul's Walk"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Blackfriars Railway Bridge - geograph.org.uk - 1502863.jpg 640 × 517; 53 KB
- Blackfriars-Railway-Bridge-20040918-001.jpg 2,272 × 1,704; 1.9 MB
- Paul's Walk, London EC4 - geograph.org.uk - 1094929.jpg 480 × 640; 87 KB
- St-Pauls-Walk-20040918-003.jpg 2,272 × 1,704; 2.4 MB
- Thames North bank, Paul's Walk - panoramio.jpg 800 × 1,200; 368 KB