From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Paul Ehrenfest (January 18, 1880 – September 25, 1933) was an Austrian physicist and mathematician, who obtained Dutch citizenship on March 24, 1922. He made major contributions to the field of statistical mechanics and its relations with quantum mechanics, including the theory of phase transition and the Ehrenfest theorem.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Paul Ehrenfest"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Paul Ehrenfest"
The following 32 files are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Einstein2.jpg 715 KB
- EinsteinZeemanEhrenfest.jpg 701 KB
- PhysicistsinLeiden.jpg 68 KB
- Ehrenfeststudents.jpg 64 KB
- Solvay conference 1927.jpg 2.55 MB
- Ehrenfest Starr3.png 13 KB
- Leiden23.JPG 3.5 MB
- Leiden24.JPG 3.49 MB
- Leiden25.JPG 3.53 MB
- Paul Ehrenfest (2).jpg 42 KB
- Paul Ehrenfest.jpg 126 KB
- Physicists.jpg 34 KB