Category:Peace Arch Park
Peace Arch Park is the collective name for a park located in Blaine, Washington and White Rock, British Columbia. The Canadian side is known as Peace Arch Provincial Park and the American side is known as Peace Arch State Park.
The original memorial, devoted to the fallen of World War I, was sponsored by transportation magnate Sam Hill.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Peace Arch (28 F)
Media in category "Peace Arch Park"
The following 21 files are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Boundaryroadcurve.jpg 1.39 MB
- I5begin.JPG 88 KB
- Peacearch-boundaryplaque.jpg 2.02 MB
- Peacearch-twoboundarymarkers.jpg 2.17 MB
- Peacearch-usaboundarymarker.jpg 1.87 MB
- Peacearch-washingtonplaque.jpg 1.18 MB
- Peacearchborder.jpg 111 KB
- Peacearchbordersign1.jpg 1.38 MB
- Peacearchbordersign2.jpg 1.41 MB
- PeaceArchCanadaflag.jpg 89 KB
- Peacearchplayground.jpg 1.41 MB
- PeaceArchProvSign.jpg 72 KB
- PeaceArchUSflag.JPG 99 KB
- Surreyblaine.jpg 1.39 MB