Category:Pearl Harbor Memorial Fountain
English: The Pearl Harbor Memorial Fountain — in Pearl Harbor, on the island of Oahu, Hawaii.
- Located on the corner of Pearl Harbor Blvd and N Rd, near Bravo pier.
- The memorial is to all of the ships sunk or damaged during the Pearl Harbor attacks. Dedicated in 1992, it consists of 12 metal and glass markers rising from a shallow pool.
Media in category "Pearl Harbor Memorial Fountain"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Pearl Harbor Memorial Fountain 130806-N-WF272-001.jpg 3,000 × 1,417; 1.32 MB
- US Navy 021005-N-5467C-006 USS Frederick decommissions.jpg 1,500 × 2,256; 2.14 MB
- US Navy 021101-N-3228G-009 Chilean training ship Esmeralda (BE 43).jpg 2,279 × 1,500; 2.22 MB
- USS Chafee (DDG-90) lights.jpg 2,250 × 1,500; 629 KB