Pelagius (ca. AD 354 – ca. AD 420/440) was an ascetic who denied the doctrine of original sin, later developed by Augustine of Hippo, and was declared a heretic by the Council of Carthage.
- Category:Pelagius I (Pope)
- Category:Pelagius II (Pope)
- Category:Pelagius of Constance (German martyr)
- Category:Pelagius of Cordoba (Spanish martyr)
|Date of birth||c. 360 (statement with Gregorian date earlier than 1584)|
|Date of death||420 (statement with Gregorian date earlier than 1584), 418|
|Country of citizenship|
Media in category "Pelagius"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Nuremberg chronicles f 135r 2.jpg 237 × 560; 63 KB
- Pelagius from Nuremberg Chronicle.jpg 215 × 288; 92 KB
- Pelagius.jpg 423 × 467; 54 KB
- Schretzheim Maria Rosenkranzkönigin Augustinus 244.JPG 2,520 × 3,776; 5.94 MB