Category:Pentalina (ship, 2008)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Information about the vessel may be found at IMO 9437969.
A ship can change name and flag state through time, but the IMO number remains the same through the hull's entire lifetime. As a result, it can be useful to identify a ship by using the IMO number.
MV Pentalina is a 70m RoPax catamaran ferry purchased by Pentland Ferries in 2008 to operate between Gills Bay, Caithness and St Margaret's Hope, Orkney.
Media in category "Pentalina (ship, 2008)"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Foreshore at St Margaret's Hope - geograph.org.uk - 1300561.jpg 640 × 427; 98 KB
- MV Pentalina at St Margaret's Hope - geograph.org.uk - 1453622.jpg 640 × 428; 71 KB
- Pentalina - geograph.org.uk - 1340854.jpg 640 × 480; 58 KB
- Pentalina rounding Croo Taing, Hoxa - geograph.org.uk - 1314307.jpg 640 × 395; 28 KB
- Pentalina.jpg 595 × 344; 30 KB
- WK98 (19928034068).jpg 5,760 × 3,840; 13.55 MB