From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Perranarworthal is a village and civil parish in Cornwall, England, in the United Kingdom. It is bounded on the north by Kea, on the east by Restronguet Creek and Mylor, on the south by St Gluvias and Stithians, and on the west by Gwennap. The name of the village derives from the Manor of Arworthal. It has had a number of spellings throughout history including - Hareworthal - 1187, Arwoethel and Arwythel. By the 18th century two names appear on maps “Perran Arworthal” meaning St Piran’s by the creek or estuary. The part of the parish near the creek operated as a wharf and was known as "Perran Wharf". William Penaluna described the settlement in 1838.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Perranarworthal"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.