Category:Peter II of Russia
Pyotr (Peter) II Alekseyevich (Russian: Пётр II Алексеевич or Pyotr II Alekseyevich) (October 23, 1715 – January 30, 1730) was Emperor of Russia from 1727 until his death. He was the only son of Tsarevich Alexei Petrovich, son of Peter I of Russia by his first Queen consort Eudoxia Lopukhina, and Charlotte Christine of Brunswick-Lüneburg, daughter of Duke Louis Rudolph of Brunswick-Lüneburg and sister-in-law of Charles VI, Holy Roman Emperor.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Coronation of Peter II of Russia (1 C, 3 F)
- ► Ekaterina Alexeevna Dolgorukova (4 F)
- ► Peter II of Russia's grave (3 F)
- ► Peter II of Russia's items (2 C, 3 F)
- ► Natalia Alexeevna (1714–1728) (4 F)
- ► Portraits of Peter II of Russia (4 C, 3 F)
Media in category "Peter II of Russia"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.