From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Peter Tavy is a village 3 miles along the A386, North-East of Tavistock, Devon, England; it is named after the River Tavy. St Peter's Parish Church is largely built of granite and has a buttressed west tower.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St Peter's Church, Peter Tavy (2 F)
Media in category "Peter Tavy"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 339 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Brentor from White Tor.jpg 3.58 MB
- Cox Tor cairn.jpg 3.08 MB
- Cox Tor.jpg 2.95 MB
- Dartmoor pony foal 1.jpg 2.5 MB
- Dartmoor pony foal 2.jpg 1.95 MB
- Dartmoor pony foal 3.jpg 1.99 MB
- Frozen pond near Cox Tor.jpg 3.89 MB
- Ger Tor from NE.jpg 2.18 MB
- GerTor.jpg 3.27 MB
- Ghostly (2694939821).jpg 4.98 MB
- Hummocks on Cox Tor.jpg 4.22 MB
- Leat in Tavy Cleave.jpg 2.38 MB
- Pillow mounds on Cox Tor.jpg 6.71 MB
- Plan of Whittor Camp.jpg 1.08 MB
- Pony foal on Cox Tor.jpg 2.51 MB