Category:Petworth House

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Petworth House and Park Link back to Institution infobox template wikidata:Q2081335
UK, Sussex - Petworth House.jpg
Native name Petworth House and Petworth Park
Location Petworth, East Sussex, England
Coordinates 50° 59′ 18″ N, 0° 36′ 39″ W Link to OpenStreetMap  Link to Google Maps
Authority control

This is a category about listed building number 1225989
More images

English: Petworth House in Petworth, West Sussex, England, is a late 17th-century mansion, rebuilt in 1688 by Charles Seymour, and altered in the 1870s by Anthony Salvin. The site was previously occupied by a fortified manor house founded by Henry de Percy, the 13th-century chapel and undercroft of which still survive. Petworth House is famous for its collection of paintings (Hieronymus Bosch, William Turner, Tizian and others).


This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.





Media in category "Petworth House"

The following 69 files are in this category, out of 69 total.