Category:Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Quote from http://rsta.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/by/year: "The first issue of Philosophical Transactions was published on 6 March 1665, under the visionary editorship of Henry Oldenburg. In 1886, the breadth and scope of scientific discovery had increased to such an extent that it became necessary to divide the journal into two: Philosophical Transactions A, covering the physical sciences; and Philosophical Transactions B, covering the life sciences."
scientific journal published by the Royal Society of London
|Instance of||scientific journal|
|Country of origin|
|Place of publication|
|Language of work or name|
|Dissolved, abolished or demolished date|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society (1665-1886) (110 C, 1 P, 19 F)
- Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A (4 C, 54 F)
- Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B (9 C, 15 F)
Media in category "Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society cover.jpg 1,481 × 2,048; 651 KB
- Philosophical transactions of the Royal Society of London. Series A, Mathematical and physical sciences (IA philosophicaltra214roya).pdf 1,375 × 1,931, 550 pages; 41.54 MB