Category:Pico Canyon Oilfield
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
first commercially successful oil well in the Western United States
|Instance of||oil field|
|Heritage designation|| |
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Mentryville, California (11 F)
Media in category "Pico Canyon Oilfield"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Annual report of the State Mineralogist for the year ending (1883) (14591471238).jpg 3,268 × 1,460; 2.07 MB
- Picocanyon.jpg 700 × 540; 128 KB
- Pioneer Oil Refinery - Star Oil Works.jpg 11,293 × 6,645; 4.29 MB
- Well No. 4, Pico Canyon Oil Field.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 1.77 MB