Category:Pigeons in World War I
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Homing pigeons were frequently used to carry messages in World War I. Memorials to "pigeon-soldiers" are existing in London, Berlin, Brussels, Charleroi and Lille (TBC).
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Pigeons in World War I"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- AlbertReich (1881–19...
- Bundesarchiv Bild 183-...
- Bus pigeon loft.jpg
- Charleroi-Au pigeon so...
- Fastening message to p...
- Lille monument pigeon.jpg
- Messenger pigeon relea...
- War pigeon WWI British...
- WW I carrier pigeon.jpg