Category:Ping Shan Heritage Trail
Ping Shan Heritage Trail (Chinese: 屏山文物徑) is a heritage trail located in the Ping Shan area of Yuen Long District, in Hong Kong. It passes through the villages of Hang Tau Tsuen, Hang Mei Tsuen and Sheung Cheung Wai and it includes several declared monuments and graded buildings.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Ching Shu Hin (9 F)
- ► Hung Shing Temple, Hang Mei Tsuen (12 F)
- ► Kun Ting Study Hall (13 F)
- ► Sing Hin Kung Study Hall (2 F)
Media in category "Ping Shan Heritage Trail"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Ping Shan Heritage Trail (Hong Kong).jpg 2,263 × 3,400; 2.09 MB
- Ping Shan Tang Kun-Ting Stone of Fame (Hong Kong).jpg 2,263 × 3,400; 3.12 MB
- PingShanTrail02.jpg 1,024 × 768; 171 KB
- Rice Wine.jpg 3,600 × 2,396; 2.7 MB
- Tang Fan-Yau Juren, Stone of Fame, Ping Shan (Hong Kong).jpg 2,128 × 3,200; 2.67 MB