|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Pioneer Buildings was built in 1906 by Woolfall and Eccles for the Pioneer Assurance Company, who occupied it until 1974. It was then taken over by the Royal London Mutual Assurance Society Ltd, who in 1982, updated the Dale Street facade. More recently, in 2012 the whole building was incorporated into the newbuild Ibis Hotel at 65 Dale Street.
Media in category "Pioneer Buildings"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.