Category:Plug-in electric hybrid-powered vehicles
A plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) is a hybrid vehicle with batteries that can be recharged by connecting a plug to an external electric power source. It shares the characteristics of both traditional hybrid electric vehicles having an electric motor and an internal combustion engine; and of battery electric vehicles, also having an AC power plug to connect to the electrical grid (it is a plug-in vehicle). Most PHEVs on the road today are passenger cars, but there are also PHEV versions of commercial vehicles and vans, utility trucks, buses, trains, motorcycles, scooters, and military vehicles
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Media in category "Plug-in electric hybrid-powered vehicles"
The following 45 files are in this category, out of 45 total.
- Argonne's PHEV prototype.jpg 2.49 MB
- BYD F3DM solar panel.jpg 171 KB
- Ebusco 12m-III.jpg 4.53 MB
- Ebusco 18m-III.jpg 4.53 MB
- HSL HRT 3001-III.jpg 3.15 MB
- HVV 1493-III.JPG 3.28 MB
- Luchthaven Schiphol 137-III.jpg 1.77 MB
- Metroline BYD-1471-III.jpg 4.31 MB
- Ontario green gvaa868.png 1.43 MB
- Solbus Solcity12-III.JPG 2.57 MB
- US PEV Sales.png 152 KB
- Volvo 7900 Electric-III.JPG 3.89 MB
- Volvo 7900 Electric-IV.JPG 4.5 MB
- WanacheBuild88large.JPG 78 KB
- Xh150-cutaway.jpg 80 KB
- Xh150-side.jpg 296 KB