Naar navigatie springen Naar zoeken springen
English: Plymtree is a small village near Cullompton in Devon, England. It has a population of approximately 600. The village has a public house called The Blacksmith Arms which is featured in 2006 Good Beer Guide and a Church of England primary school. There is a small village shop and post office which is open during the week and is used by the village community, as is the village hall, playground and recreation field. The yearly country fayre is held on the August Bank Holiday. It has a thriving cricket club, tennis court and an historic yew tree in the churchyard of the St John the Baptist church .
dorp in East Devon, Verenigd Koninkrijk
|Locatie||East Devon, Devon, South West England, Engeland, Verenigd Koninkrijk|
Deze categorie bevat de volgende 3 ondercategorieën, van een totaal van 3.
Media in categorie "Plymtree"
Deze categorie bevat de volgende 11 bestanden, van in totaal 11.
- Plymtree, Danes Mill - geograph.org.uk - 140260.jpg 640 × 427; 150 kB
- Plymtree, field access track - geograph.org.uk - 140833.jpg 427 × 640; 363 kB
- Plymtree, Middle Weaver Farm - geograph.org.uk - 140249.jpg 640 × 427; 99 kB
- Plymtree, oil delivery - geograph.org.uk - 140252.jpg 640 × 427; 145 kB
- Plymtree, road near Motts Cross - geograph.org.uk - 140827.jpg 640 × 427; 297 kB
- Plymtree, the Blacksmith's Arms - geograph.org.uk - 104879.jpg 568 × 425; 87 kB
- Plymtree, towards Wrights Farm - geograph.org.uk - 133312.jpg 640 × 427; 114 kB