Point Robinson at the northeast corner of Maury Island in Puget Sound is the site of a lighthouse.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
|The geographical information of this file was retrospectively estimated.
Chances are that this location is very imprecise.
Verifying and refining these coordinates is strongly encouraged.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Point Robinson Light Station (27 F)
Media in category "Point Robinson"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Des Moines, WA from Point Robinson 01.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 5.23 MB
- Des Moines, WA from Point Robinson 02.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 4.34 MB
- Maury Island from Redondo, Des Moines, Washington.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 4.1 MB
- Mount Rainier from Point Robinson 01.jpg 4,213 × 2,756; 6.01 MB
- Point Robinson shore 01.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 5.62 MB
- Videographer with tripod and cantilever 01.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 7.01 MB
- Videographer with tripod and cantilever 02.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 6.55 MB