Category:Populated places established in 1736
|Populated places established in the 1730s:||← 1730 1731 1733 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 →|
Populated places (including cities, towns and villages) established (ie first settled or otherwise came into existence) in the year 1736.
Where reliable foundation dates exist, articles should be categorised by year for 1500 and later, by decade from the 1300s to the 1490s, by century from the 10th century BC to the 13th century and by millennium for the 2nd millennium BC and earlier. Prior to 1500, where greater dating accuracy exists, articles should also be placed in the appropriate Establishments by year category.
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||1736|
|Point in time||1736|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Chelyabinsk (19 C, 1 P, 111 F)
- ► East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania (2 C, 23 F)
- ► Keene, New Hampshire (17 C, 69 F)
- ► Letterkenny Township, Franklin County, Pennsylvania (3 C, 2 F)
- ► Saint-Joseph-de-Beauce (4 C, 6 F)
- ► Walden, New York (4 C, 57 F)
- ► Zmeinogorsk (2 C, 16 F)