Category:Populated places established in 1833
|Populated places established in the 1830s:||← 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 →|
Populated places (including cities, towns and villages) established (ie first settled or otherwise came into existence) in the year 1833.
Where reliable foundation dates exist, articles should be categorised by year for 1500 and later, by decade from the 1300s to the 1490s, by century from the 10th century BC to the 13th century and by millennium for the 2nd millennium BC and earlier. Prior to 1500, where greater dating accuracy exists, articles should also be placed in the appropriate Establishments by year category.
|Category combines topics|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- Albany, Indiana (1 C, 6 F)
- Georgetown, Floyd County, Indiana (2 C, 8 F)
- Holmes County, Mississippi (13 C, 12 F)
- Livingston, Tennessee (1 C, 14 F)
- Mount Morris, Michigan (1 C, 1 F)
- Penn Yan, New York (10 C, 31 F)
- Valcheta (9 F)