Category:Populated places established in 1843
|Category combines topics|
|Populated places established in the 1840s:||← 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 →|
Populated places (including cities, towns and villages) established (ie first settled or otherwise came into existence) in the year 1843.
Where reliable foundation dates exist, articles should be categorised by year for 1500 and later, by decade from the 1300s to the 1490s, by century from the 10th century BC to the 13th century and by millennium for the 2nd millennium BC and earlier. Prior to 1500, where greater dating accuracy exists, articles should also be placed in the appropriate Establishments by year category.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- Celestine, Indiana (2 F)
- El Dorado, Arkansas (6 C, 10 F)
- Fuerte Bulnes (1 C, 68 F)
- Johnson Township, Clinton County, Indiana (1 C, 3 F)
- North Bergen, New Jersey (8 C, 17 F)
Media in category "Populated places established in 1843"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Map of Glendon, Northampton County, Pennsylvania Highlighted.png 464 × 477; 30 KB