Category:Populated places established in 1850
|Category combines topics|
|Populated places established in the 1850s:||← 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 →|
Populated places (including cities, towns and villages) established (ie first settled or otherwise came into existence) in the year 1850.
Where reliable foundation dates exist, articles should be categorised by year for 1500 and later, by decade from the 1300s to the 1490s, by century from the 10th century BC to the 13th century and by millennium for the 2nd millennium BC and earlier. Prior to 1500, where greater dating accuracy exists, articles should also be placed in the appropriate Establishments by year category.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- Brick Township, New Jersey (6 C, 9 F)
- Dabeiba (11 F)
- Eureka, California (21 C, 87 F)
- Filadelfia, Caldas (30 F)
- Guilford, Indiana (2 C)
- Kuhstedtermoor (1 F)
- Lehi, Utah (15 C, 49 F)
- Orocué (15 F)
- Quitman, Texas (2 F)
- Richland, Holmes County, Mississippi (1 C, 5 F)
Media in category "Populated places established in 1850"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Map of Chapman, Northampton County, Pennsylvania Highlighted.png 464 × 477; 30 KB
- Map of East Bangor, Northampton County, Pennsylvania Highlighted.png 464 × 477; 30 KB