Category:Populated places established in 1859
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||1859|
|Instance of||calendar year,|
common year starting and ending on Saturday
|Point in time||1859|
|Populated places established in the 1850s:||← 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 →|
Populated places (including cities, towns and villages) established (ie first settled or otherwise came into existence) in the year 1859.
Where reliable foundation dates exist, articles should be categorised by year for 1500 and later, by decade from the 1300s to the 1490s, by century from the 10th century BC to the 13th century and by millennium for the 2nd millennium BC and earlier. Prior to 1500, where greater dating accuracy exists, articles should also be placed in the appropriate Establishments by year category.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
- Estes Park, Colorado (12 C, 350 F)
- Fountain Green, Utah (2 C, 5 F)
- Idaho Springs, Colorado (18 C, 70 F)
- Jonesboro, Georgia (2 C, 9 F)
- La Fox, Illinois (1 C, 3 F)
- New Point, Indiana (3 F)
- Old Colorado City (1 C, 13 F)
- South Jordan, Utah (9 C, 19 F)
- Virginia City, Nevada (21 C, 229 F)
Media in category "Populated places established in 1859"
This category contains only the following file.
- Porterville Church 2009.jpg 604 × 453; 78 KB