Category:Populated places established in 1869
|Populated places established in the 1860s:||← 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 →|
Populated places (including cities, towns and villages) established (ie first settled or otherwise came into existence) in the year 1869.
Where reliable foundation dates exist, articles should be categorised by year for 1500 and later, by decade from the 1300s to the 1490s, by century from the 10th century BC to the 13th century and by millennium for the 2nd millennium BC and earlier. Prior to 1500, where greater dating accuracy exists, articles should also be placed in the appropriate Establishments by year category.
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Francis, Utah (1 C, 9 F)
- ► Roscoe, Pennsylvania (3 F)
- ► Segovia, Antioquia (6 F)
- ► Timnath, Colorado (1 C, 19 F)
- ► Watertown, New York (8 C, 13 F)
Media in category "Populated places established in 1869"
This category contains only the following file.
- Map of Bechtelsville, Berks County, Pennsylvania Highlighted.png 726 × 564; 48 KB