Category:Populated places established in 1874
|Category combines topics|
|Populated places established in the 1870s:||← 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 →|
Populated places (including cities, towns and villages) established (ie first settled or otherwise came into existence) in the year 1874.
Where reliable foundation dates exist, articles should be categorised by year for 1500 and later, by decade from the 1300s to the 1490s, by century from the 10th century BC to the 13th century and by millennium for the 2nd millennium BC and earlier. Prior to 1500, where greater dating accuracy exists, articles should also be placed in the appropriate Establishments by year category.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- Altona, Indiana (1 C)
- Bellvue, Colorado (1 C, 40 F)
- Castle Rock, Colorado (4 C, 50 F)
- D'Lo, Mississippi (7 F)
- El Carmen de Atrato (2 F)
- Gaiman, Chubut (3 C, 61 F)
- Kaiser-Wilhelm-Koog (2 C, 33 F)
- La Plata County, Colorado (18 C, 154 F)
- Nederland, Colorado (2 C, 43 F)
- Tikhoretsk (6 C, 14 F)
- Young County, Texas (7 C, 16 F)
Media in category "Populated places established in 1874"
This category contains only the following file.
- 110414 Plato School.jpg 3,339 × 2,036; 2.34 MB