Category:Populated places established in 1895
|Populated places established in the 1890s:||← 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 →|
Populated places (including cities, towns and villages) established (ie first settled or otherwise came into existence) in the year 1895.
Where reliable foundation dates exist, articles should be categorised by year for 1500 and later, by decade from the 1300s to the 1490s, by century from the 10th century BC to the 13th century and by millennium for the 2nd millennium BC and earlier. Prior to 1500, where greater dating accuracy exists, articles should also be placed in the appropriate Establishments by year category.
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||1895|
|Point in time||1895|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey (3 C, 20 F)
- ► Guadalupe, Antioquia (1 C, 20 F)
- ► Johnstown, New York (8 C, 10 F)
- ► Kylmäkoski (1 C, 19 F)
- ► Little Falls, New York (7 C, 11 F)
- ► Norcasia (5 F)
- ► Rockwell, North Carolina (1 F)
- ► Vandergrift, Pennsylvania (3 C, 9 F)