Category:Power supplies for halogen light bulbs

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Are invertors to change voltage from mains AC to safety 12 Volts, where mains voltage can't be used (like bathrooms).


This category has only the following subcategory.

Media in category "Power supplies for halogen light bulbs"

The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.