This photograph is of the Pratte Warehouse in Ste. Geneviève, Missouri, sometimes called the “First Parochial School.” It was built in 1818 as a fur warehouse. Later is was sold to the Sisters of Loretto for use as a school. After that, it came into the possession of the Sisters of St. Joseph.
Media in category "Pratte Warehouse"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.