From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Category Prehistory on sister projects:|
English: The Prehistory period — the human period before recorded history.
- The Prehistory period relates to three consecutive time periods in prehistory (dates varying by region or continent), named for their respective predominant tool-making technologies:
- Stone Age: (Paleolithic -> Mesolithic -> Neolithic -> transitional Copper Age)
- Bronze Age
- Iron Age —> (then recorded history — classical antiquity)
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Prehistoric buildings (8 C, 18 F)
- ► Prehistoric furs (2 C, 102 F)
- ► Prehistoric human skulls (9 C, 63 F)
- ► Lithics (4 C, 128 F)
- ► Prehistoric reenactments (1 C, 2 F)
- ► Prehistoric shoes (10 F)
- ► Prehistoric tombs (11 C, 4 F)
- ► Prehistorical weapons (3 C, 15 F)
Pages in category "Prehistory"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Prehistory"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.