Jump to navigation Jump to search
There were several manufacturers of Premier branded vehicles. Identified are
- Premier Cycle Co., Coventry, UK (1891-1920), built bicycles, motorcycles, and a light car. Taken over in 1920 by Singer.
- Premier Motor Manufacturing Co., Indianapolis, USA (1902-1926), a pioneer in air cooled automobiles and trucks.
- Premier Motor Co. Ltd., Birmingham, UK (1906-early 1920s), built a Premier car, made automobile accessory parts, and sold automobiles and motorcycles under Premier-Marchand, Premo and PMC labels.
- Premierwerke, Nuremberg, Germany (1911-1913), motorcycles.
- Premier Automobiles Limited, Mumbai, India, since 1944.
- Premier Automotive Group (PAG, 1998-2010), a conglomerate of Ford owned luxury car manufacturers:
- Aston Martin
- Daimler Motors
- Land Rover
- Volvo Cars
- Lincoln (only brand remaining at Ford)
- These cars were not sold under the Premier label.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.