From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Prescott Channel was built in 1930–35 as part of a flood relief scheme for the River Lee Navigation in the East End of London, and was named after Sir William Prescott, the then chairman of the Lee Conservancy Board. Rubble from the demolished Euston Arch was used in 1962 to improve the channel.
Media in category "Prescott Channel"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Construction site Three Mills Lock.jpg 3,008 × 2,000; 3.07 MB
- Prescott Channel, Bow Back Rivers - geograph.org.uk - 18073.jpg 640 × 480; 79 KB
- Prescott Channel.jpg 2,272 × 1,704; 1.17 MB
- Site of Three Mills Lock.jpg 3,008 × 2,000; 2.76 MB
- Three Mills Lock.jpg 3,648 × 2,736; 2.83 MB