Category:Presidential Palace in Warsaw
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
|This is a category related to an object of cultural heritage inscribed in the registry (Warsaw registry) of the Masovian Voivodeship with number 247 z 1.07.1965.|
English: The Presidential Palace (in Polish, Pałac Prezydencki; also known as Pałac Koniecpolskich, Lubomirskich, Radziwiłłów, and Pałac Namiestnikowski) in Warsaw, Poland, is the elegant classicist latest version of a building that has stood on the Krakowskie Przedmieście site since 1643. Over the years, it has been rebuilt and remodeled many times. For its first 175 years, the palace was the private property of several aristocratic families. In 1791 it hosted the authors and advocates of the Constitution of May 3.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Exterior of the Presidential Palace in Warsaw (3 C, 58 F)
- ► Interior of the Presidential Palace in Warsaw (3 C, 58 F)
- ► Józef Poniatowski Monument in Warsaw (58 F)
- ► Plaques in Presidential Palace in Warsaw (11 F)
Media in category "Presidential Palace in Warsaw"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- 2 Palac Prezydencki 03.jpg 600 × 338; 65 KB
- 2 Palac Prezydencki 50.jpg 600 × 390; 54 KB
- Palac Prezydencki5.jpg 600 × 388; 68 KB
- Pałac Rady Ministrów (obecnie Prezydencki) w Warszawie lata 30.jpg 2,209 × 1,443; 921 KB