Category:Prince Christopher of Greece and Denmark
Prince Christopher of Greece and Denmark (10 August, 1888 - 21 January, 1940) was a member of the Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg Royal House. Christopher was married first to a very wealthy American widow, None May "Nancy" Stewart Worthington Leeds. His wife, who was previously widowed and divorced, was granted the title "HRH Princess Anastasia of Greece," and her fortune, which she inherited from her second husband, a tin millionaire, greatly helped the Greek Royal Family during their exile in the 1920s. Shortly after their marriage she developed cancer, and died in London on 29 August, 1923, leaving no children from this marriage. Prince Christopher remarried in 1929; his second wife was Françoise de Guise, Princess of Orléans (25 December, 1902 - 25th February, 1953). They had one child, Prince Michael of Greece, who was born in 1939, shortly before his father's death.
|Date of birth||10 August 1888
|Date of death||21 January 1940 / 1941
Media in category "Prince Christopher of Greece and Denmark"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Cristóvão com a mãe.jpg 276 × 391; 16 KB
- Christoforos.JPG 558 × 791; 54 KB
- Alexandra Iosifovna of Russia with her family at Strelna (1903).jpg 1,675 × 1,319; 265 KB
- PríncipesGriegosEnHayiBeilik--balkancockpitpol00pric 0395.png 1,100 × 748; 1.03 MB
- Princess Aspacia, Prince Christopher and Dowager Queen of Greece.jpg 689 × 916; 208 KB
- Prince Christopher of Greece and Denmark.jpg 3,734 × 4,584; 3.51 MB
- Christopher and Françoise Grave Tatoi.jpg 4,320 × 3,240; 3.2 MB
- Prince Christopher of Greece.jpg 684 × 924; 109 KB