Category:Princes of Sicily
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The title Prince of Sicily and the use of the style "Royal Highness" has generally been restricted to the following persons:
- the legitimate sons of a Sovereign of Sicily,
- the legitimate male line descendants of a Sovereign of Sicily
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Princes of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (23 C, 14 F)
- ► Leopold, Prince of Salerno (12 F)
- ► Prince Antonio, Count of Lecce (2 F)
Media in category "Princes of Sicily"
This category contains only the following file.
- AlbertodeSicily01.jpg 350 × 474; 31 KB