Category:Princess (ship, 1984)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Twin screw excursion boat
- Built by Tucker Marine, Inc., Cincinnati.
- 116 x 34 (hull 80.2 x 30).
- Cat 3306 diesels, 500 hp.
- Twin Disc red. 2.96:1.
- Capacity 399 passengers.
- Orig. QUEEN OF HEARTS, owned by Celebration River Cruises, Inc., Moline, Ill.
- Sold, renamed: KEYSTONE BELLE 668036
- 1999-07 Sold, renamed PRINCESS by Gateway Clipper, Inc., Pittsburgh, Pa.
Media in category "Princess (ship, 1984)"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- GatewayClipper.jpg 813 KB