Category:Princess Augusta Caroline Reuss of Ebersdorf
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Countess (later Princess) Augusta Caroline Reuss of Ebersdorf (German: Gräfin Reuß zu Ebersdorf) (b. Ebersdorf, 19 January 1757- d. Coburg, 16 November 1831), was by marriage a duchess of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld. She was the fourth of seven children of Count Heinrich XXIV Reuss of Ebersdorf and his wife en:Karoline Ernestine of Erbach-Schönberg. Augusta married Franz Frederick Anton, Duke of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld. She bore him ten children; some of them played important roles in European history: Victoria, Duchess of Kent and the King Leopold I of Belgium.
|Name in native language||Auguste Reuß zu Ebersdorf|
|Date of birth||19 January 1757|
Auguste Caroline Sophie Reuß zu Ebersdorf
|Date of death||16 November 1831, 16 November 1837|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
Media in category "Princess Augusta Caroline Reuss of Ebersdorf"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Augusta di Reuss-Ebersdorf, duchessa di Sassonia-Coburgo-Saalfeld.jpg 850 × 1,170; 42 KB
- 1757 Auguste.jpg 855 × 1,024; 123 KB
- Artemisia.jpg 802 × 1,067; 124 KB
- Augusta Reuss-Ebersdorf, Duchess of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld.jpg 1,268 × 1,700; 1.52 MB
- Augusta, Duchess of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld.jpg 1,691 × 2,000; 959 KB
- Coburg-Hofgarten-Mausoleum.jpg 3,456 × 2,304; 1.06 MB