Category:Princess Caroline of Naples and Sicily
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Italian princess and art collector (1798-1870)
|Date of birth||5 November 1798|
|Date of death||17 April 1870, 16 April 1870, 1870|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
English: Princess Maria Carolina of Naples and Sicily (Maria Carolina Ferdinanda Luise; 5 November 1798 – 17 April 1870) was the daughter of the future King Francis I of the Two Sicilies and his first wife, Maria Clementina of Austria. Through her marriage to Charles Ferdinand, Duke of Berry, Princess Caroline was a Duchess of Berry and a Princess of the Kingdom of France.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- Princess Caroline of Naples and Sicily in art (4 C, 2 F)
- Ball of Marie Stuart (1 C)
Pages in category "Princess Caroline of Naples and Sicily"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Princess Caroline of Naples and Sicily"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Bordeaux - Carton d'invitation juillet 1828 a.jpg 1,111 × 1,555; 476 KB
- Bordeaux - Carton d'invitation juillet 1828 b.jpg 1,113 × 1,542; 736 KB
- Pingret Besuch der Herzogin von Berry in Notre Dame de Liesse.jpg 6,040 × 7,195; 14.8 MB
- S. A. R. Madame, Duchesse de Berri (BM 1917,1208.3764).jpg 1,729 × 2,500; 853 KB