Category:Princess Maria Carolina of Savoy
Maria Carolina of Savoy, Electoral Princess of Saxony (Maria Carolina Antonia Adelaide; 17 January 1764 – 28 December 1782) was a Princess of Savoy from her birth. She was the youngest daughter of the future Victor Amadeus III of Sardinia and Maria Antonia of Spain; she was married in 1781 to Prince Antony of Saxony, then Crown Prince of Saxony. She died of Smallpox aged eighteen.
Princess of Savoy (1764-1782)
|Date of birth||17 January 1764|
|Date of death||28 December 1782|
|Manner of death|
|Cause of death|
|Place of burial|
Media in category "Princess Maria Carolina of Savoy"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Maria Carolina von Savoyen.jpg 926 × 1,292; 227 KB
- Maria Carolina Antonietta Adelaide of Savoy 1764-1782.jpg 447 × 597; 52 KB
- Maria Carolina Savoia 1764 1782 bw.jpg 461 × 617; 60 KB
- Coat of arms of Maria Carolina of Savoy as a princess of Saxony.png 423 × 401; 110 KB
- Schmidt - Anthony of Saxony and his wife Maria Carolina of Savoy.png 460 × 387; 164 KB
- Schmidt - Maria Carolina of Savoy, Princess of Saxony .png 963 × 1,627; 2.58 MB
- Close - Maria Anna Sophia of Saxony, Gemäldegalerie Alte Meister.jpg 512 × 671; 99 KB