Category:Princess Marie of Orléans (1865–1909)
Princess Marie Amélie Françoise Hélène of Orléans (13 January 1865, Richmond, Surrey – 4 December 1909, Copenhagen) was a French princess and Danish princess by marriage. She married Prince Valdemar of Denmark, the youngest son of Christian IX of Denmark. The couple had five children.
- Prince Aage of Denmark (1887-1940)
- Prince Axel Christian George (1888-1964)
- Prince Erik Frederik Christian Alexander, later Count Erik of Rosenborg (1890-1950)
- Prince Viggo Christian Adolph George, later Count Viggo of Rosenborg (1892-1970)
- Princess Margrethe Françoise (1895-1992)
This category has only the following subcategory.