Category:Princess Mary of Great Britain
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Princess Mary of Great Britain (1723–1772) — British princesses, House of Hannover.
- Second-youngest daughter of King George II of Great Britain and Caroline of Ansbach.
- Marriage to Frederick II, Landgrave of Hesse-Kassel in 1740, four sons, separated in 1754.
- In 1756 she moved to Denmark, to care for the children of her deceased sister, Louise of Great Britain (Queen Louise of Denmark and Norway).
Landgravine of Hesse-Kassel
|Date of birth||5 March 1723|
|Date of death||14 January 1772|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Princess Mary of Great Britain"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Princess Mary of Great Britain"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Princess Mary of Great Britain - Hesse.jpg 163 × 225; 9 KB
- Mary of Great Britain Tischbein.jpg 791 × 1,033; 917 KB
- Arms of Mary, Landgravine of Hesse-Kassel.svg 656 × 656; 748 KB
- Catalogue of miniatures 1914 No. 02.jpg 4,902 × 6,672; 1.54 MB
- Catalogue of miniatures 1914 No. 03.jpg 5,167 × 6,628; 6.33 MB
- Coat of Arms of Mary, Landgravine of Hesse-Kassel.svg 1,530 × 1,100; 1.84 MB
- PrincessMaryofGreatBritain LandgravineofHesse.jpg 560 × 770; 112 KB