Category:Projeto del Rei
Projeto del Rei was created by me, Gedley Belchior Braga. I am a visual and multimedia artist and I also work as Art Teacher at the Universidade Federal de São João del Rei [Federal University of Sao Joao del Rei], Minas Gerais State, Brazil. I was born in Divinópolis, Minas Gerais State, in 1967. The objective of this project is to collect, document and disseminate Brazilian artists of the nineteenth and early twentieth century and all related material production.
PLEASE, READ THIS NOTE ABOUT THE RIGHTS OF IMAGES MADE BY THIS PROJECT BEFORE CONSIDERATIONS ABOUT ASKING WIKIMEDIA COMMONS TO DELETE THEM: All the photos were made by me, Gedley Belchior Braga. All of the original photographed works and all of the artists present on this project are in public domain in BRAZIL, because the Brazilian laws stablish the period of 70 years of death of the painter (or artist) as the condition to the work can be in public domain. I am a visual artist and History of Art teacher in Federal University of São João del Rei, Minas Gerais State, Brazil. The iconographic material about the Brazilian history of art is rare and my project as an artist and as a teacher tries to change this situation by giving to the public the opportunity to see works of art that belongs to a private collection. The use of my photos for non-commercial purposes is permitted.
Media in category "Projeto del Rei"
The following 61 files are in this category, out of 61 total.
- Almeida Júnior - A modelo.jpg 1,600 × 1,800; 406 KB
- Arthur Timotheo da Costa, Rezando, 1905, 54,5 x 46,5 Photo Gedley Belchior Braga.jpg 1,538 × 1,800; 456 KB
- Décio Villares (1851-1931). República, ost, 60 x 49cm, photo Gedley Belchior Braga.jpg 1,493 × 1,800; 209 KB
- Décio Villares (1851-1931). Tiradentes, ost, 60,5 x 49,7cm..jpg 1,479 × 1,800; 296 KB
- Pedro Américo - Figura Masculina em Pé 2.jpg 1,057 × 1,800; 692 KB
- Pedro Américo - Figura Masculina em Pé.jpg 1,057 × 1,800; 244 KB
- Pedro Américo, Jovem tocando alaúde 2, sem data, bx.jpg 2,000 × 3,032; 587 KB
- Rodolfo Amoedo Rosa e flores em copo de água, Rio, 1896, 34,5 x 24,5cm Gedley Braga.jpg 1,292 × 1,800; 420 KB
- Rodolfo Bernardelli, Mater Dolorosa, 1917, 22,5 x 17 x 12 cm bx.jpg 706 × 1,024; 275 KB