Category:Province of Barcelona
province in Catalonia, Spain
|Instance of||province of Spain|
|Located in or next to body of water||Mediterranean Sea|
|Head of government|
|Municipalities, comarcas and provinces in Catalonia|
|There are 4 comarcas in Catalonia, the territory of which covers more than one province:
Barcelona is a province of Catalonia (Spain) whose capital is Barcelona, and counts 311 municipalities for a total population of 5,487,935 inhabitants, the most populated in Catalonia and the second one in Spain.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Ballot papers in the province of Barcelona (5 C, 3 F)
- ► Culture of the province of Barcelona (23 C)
- ► Diputació de Barcelona (4 C, 2 P, 26 F)
- ► Geography of the province of Barcelona (21 C)
- ► History of the province of Barcelona (18 C, 4 F)
- ► Minerals of Barcelona (6 C, 14 F)
- ► Nature of the province of Barcelona (28 C, 6 F)
- ► Transport in the province of Barcelona (18 C)
- ► Views of the province of Barcelona (24 C, 4 F)
Media in category "Province of Barcelona"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.