Category:Publius Septimius Geta
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Publius Septimius Geta (7 March 189–December 211), was a Roman Emperor co-ruling with his father Septimius Severus and his older brother Caracalla from 209 to his death. After his murder by order of his own brother, Geta was subject to damnatio memoriae, and his portraits and name were deleted.
Roman emperor from 209 to 211
|Name in native language|
|Date of birth||7 March 189|
|Date of death||26 December 211|
|Manner of death|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
|Present in work|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Publius Septimius Geta"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Publius Septimius Geta"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Dictionary of Roman Coins.1889 P242S0 illus250.gif 189 × 196; 7 KB
- Dictionary of Roman Coins.1889 P418S0 illus428.gif 204 × 208; 8 KB
- Dictionary of Roman Coins.1889 P419S0 illus429.gif 273 × 148; 7 KB
- Gold Aureus of Geta.jpg 1,745 × 1,827; 1,010 KB
- Inscription about Geta.jpg 2,921 × 1,908; 1.95 MB
- JuliaDomna-Caracalla-Geta.jpg 500 × 238; 178 KB