district of Tamil Nadu, India
|Instance of||district of India|
|Location||Tamil Nadu, India|
Pudukkottai district (Tamil: புதுக்கோட்டை மாவட்டம், also known as Pudhugai, Tamil: புதுகை) is a district in Tamil Nadu, India. The main town is the city of Tiruchirapalli. Pudukkottai district is bounded on the northeast and east by Thanjavur district, on the southeast by the Palk Strait, on the southwest by Ramanathapuram and Sivaganga districts, and on the west and northwest by Tiruchirappalli district.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Government Museum, Pudukkottai (2 F)
- ► Narthamalai (2 C, 8 F)
- ► Pudukkottai State (8 F)
Media in category "Pudukkottai district"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- India's tallest Lord Siva statue, Keeramangalam.jpg 5,312 × 2,988; 4.41 MB
- Kasimpuduppettai.jpg 1,024 × 576; 426 KB
- Pheasant-tailed jacana (Hydrophasianus chirurgus) from Aranthangi JEG3996.jpg 1,805 × 1,206; 1.2 MB
- திருவரங்குளம் ஊராட்சி ஒன்றியம்.jpg 1,052 × 592; 224 KB