Jump to navigation Jump to search
Unix-like, real-time, embedded operating system
|Software version identifier|
QNX is an operating system currently developed by BlackBerry, based on C++, it is considered a Real-time operating system (RTOS) kernel and designed primarily for mission critical computing, or touchscreen in vehicle dashboards and mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- QNX OS powered (4 C, 5 F)
- VICE (3 F)
Media in category "QNX"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- 1.Types of Computer Softwares.wiki.20150309.pdf 1,239 × 1,752, 76 pages; 3.41 MB
- QNX 201x logo.svg 1,024 × 177; 3 KB
- QNX logo.svg 1,024 × 436; 11 KB
- VisionMobile Open Governance Index report.pdf 1,239 × 1,754, 45 pages; 3.58 MB