- Mosque of Sultan Qaytbay
The complex of Sultan Qaytbay was built between 1472 and 1474. That he was one of the greatest patrons of Mamluk architecture is attested by the large number of the buildings which he commissioned, as well as the refinement and mastery of workmanship displayed in them. archnet
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Qayetbay Mosque and Khanqah (21 F)
Media in category "Qaytbay Mosque"
The following 38 files are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Cairo (1547649514).jpg 89 KB
- Cairo (1547649908).jpg 105 KB
- Cairo (1547650044).jpg 115 KB
- Cairo (1547650170).jpg 156 KB
- Cairo (1547650802).jpg 70 KB
- Cairo-nc-quaitbey.JPG 676 KB
- Dome of Qaytbay complex.jpg 1.32 MB
- Mosquee Kaid bey..jpg 60 KB
- Qaytbay complex.jpg 1.72 MB
- Qaytbay dome closeup.jpg 2.13 MB
- Qaytbay dome2.jpg 1.5 MB
- Qaytbay facade.jpg 1.74 MB
- Qaytbay interior.jpg 2.03 MB
- Qaytbay lantern ceiling.jpg 2.25 MB
- Qaytbay mihrab and minbar.jpg 1.99 MB
- Qaytbay rab.jpg 1.28 MB
- S03 06 01 018 image 2403.jpg 859 KB