Category:RIM-174 Standard ERAM
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: RIM-174 Standard ERAM; The RIM-174 Standard Extended Range Active Missile (ERAM), or Standard Missile 6 (SM-6) is a missile of the United States Navy. It was designed for extended range anti-air warfare (ER-AAW) purposes providing capability against fixed and rotary-wing aircraft, unmanned aerial vehicles, and anti-ship cruise missiles in flight, both over sea and land. The missile uses the airframe of the earlier SM-2ER Block IV (RIM-156A) missile, adding the active radar homing seeker from the AIM-120C AMRAAM in place of the semi-active seeker of the previous design.
|Instance of||surface-to-air missile,|
ship-launched anti-aircraft missile
|Country of origin|
Media in category "RIM-174 Standard ERAM"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- 120926-D-NI589-170 (8048045530).jpg 3,383 × 2,226; 1.31 MB
- SM-6 Eram June 2014.jpg 1,324 × 1,876; 904 KB
- SM-6 Missile Profile.png 1,191 × 893; 203 KB
- USS John Paul Jones (DDG-53) launches RIM-174 in June 2014.JPG 1,491 × 2,015; 1.34 MB
- USS John Paul Jones (DDG-53) launches RIM-174 June 2014.JPG 2,592 × 3,888; 2.04 MB